Fido's Allwormer Tablets (100 pack) are an oral treatment to prevent roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms in dogs and cats, puppies and kittens. Each tablet contains Praziquantel 50mg and Fenbendazole 500mg. Fido's Allwormer Tablets do not control heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis).
- Treats all major intestinal worms including roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms.
- Suitable for dogs and cats, puppies and kittens.
- Great for multi animal households as the dog and cat can now the same intestinal worming treatment.
- Can be given to puppies from 2 weeks and kittens from 8 weeks.
- 1 tablet per 10kg bodyweight regardless if a dog or cat
- Roundworms: Toxocara canis, Toxocara cati, Toxacaris leonia
- Hookworms: Uncinaria stenocephala, Ancylostoma canininum
- Whipworms: Trichuris vulpis
- Tapeworms: Echinococcus granulosus, Echinococcus multilocularis (hydatid tapeworms), Dipylidium caninum (common flea tapeworm), Taenia spp.
Dosage and administration
- Give one (1 tablet per 10kg body weight.
- These tablets are administered orally either directly or mixed with a treat or food.
- The tablets are scored to easily divide into quarters.
- Dietary measures or fasting are not necessary.
- Absorption may be improved with food.
- If worm problem persists after treatment, consult a veterinarian.
Dosage Guide For Dogs
- 0.5-2.5kg body weight give ¼ tablet
- 2.5-5kg body weight give ½ tablet
- 6-10kg body weight give 1 tablet
- 11-15kg body weight give 1 ½ tablets
- 16-20kg body weight give 2 tablets
- 21-25kg body weight give 2 ½ tablets
- 26-30kg body weight give 3 tablets
- 31-35kg body weight give 3 ½ tablets
- 36-40kg body weight give 4 tablets
Dosage Guide For Cats
- Adult cats 0.5-2.5kg body weight give ¼ tablet
- Adult cats 2.5-5kg body weight give ½ tablet
- Kittens (under 6 months) give ½ tablet per 5kg body weight